a diary of what i love and what i do

Monday, December 5, 2011

The Role I've Been Assigned : Shopping Whore

For nearly three months I have been on the hunt for the perfect bag. I've ordered several online and returned them. And sadly, most things in stores are crap, especially when you're a bitch on a budget. With each one, I am finding what I don't want and by doing so, I am finding what I do want. Such is life.

Narrowing it down to the non-negoitables and the must have's. And I think I'm getting close.
Canvas. Leather. Sturdy structure and holds form. Handles and shoulder strap. Must fit laptop, books, makeup bag, wallet and still have room for an article of clothing or two. Oh yea, and hella hella cute.

www.makr.com
This website feeds my OCD, like maybe the world isn't such a crazy place and everything is going to be ok. A co-worker of mine was sporting the backpack today. So cute.


Eat. Fuck. Shop. Ad infinitum.