a diary of what i love and what i do

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

You're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to love.


thank you

for big leaps off of big cliffs
for a day of the banana crazies
that i can't fuck it up, but i CAN make it fun
english essays getting a little easy with a little bit of practice
calculator tricks
tippy toe kisses
throwing more and more shit out
happiness not contingent on (fill in blank here)
being me, doing me, loving me exactly as god would have me be
filipino instabonds
"god where do you want me"
for an evening at home in my pj's doing schoolwork
invigorating sponsee phone calls
the slipper shuffle
that the food stamps form is really just a chance to be honest
that i don't need to trust the system, but I can trust god
highlighter, pen and flag all in one
and the few friends i have who would appreciate such a thing just as much as me
for all that feeds my obsessive compulsive disorder
for beyonce
newcomer numbers in my phone and using them
rain outside the window
wind blowing through the trees
everything each raindrop touches
humid air
big heads and small gods
tapping in to the physical sensations
and getting the sense that everything is actually ok
for my body as my anchor, not my enemy
cracked knuckles
taut skin
low humming vibrations on the back of my legs
the challenge of finding the words to explain such a thing
rather than listening to the words of the self to take me out the present
if i want to love the one i'm with, at this moment, that would be me
get human two thousand eleven