a diary of what i love and what i do

Sunday, July 10, 2011

every second is chance to turn it around. turn it around. turn it around...


thank you
for a purple pink skyline with hints of brown from the smog
a female version of jack black who can just stand still and be hilarious to me
dining outside with a friend
fondue and bread and apple slices
objects of my affection
someone to connect with effortlessly one night
then someone else to put a lot of effort into the next night
for the juxtaposition to help put things into perspective
for the word : j u x t a p o s i t i o n
for the heat and the sweat of southern cali
a head of hair murdered by the angry vietnamese woman
the lost then the found gold bracelet
for a set of different colored eyes
to be in the thick of the beginning of a new adventure
an eyeshadow palette of nudes and smoke
the kiss, the spank, the undoing to do it
complicated ho's like myself
for showing me the source of my pain came from all my grabbing and taking
a long list of what i want. now!
the selfish self centered alcoholic in me
my sick mind capable of taking everything and twisting it to the point of unrecognizable shape
my insatiable need for more
the ability to be overly sensitive yet completely insensitive when i'm looking to get mine
for the flip side
that i have a solution which doesn't come in a bottle
or a little plastic bag
that i can rush over to a room full of alcoholics that don't know me at all but know me whole heartedly
that i have people to call who speak my language fluently
that i can put myself to bed, wake up this morning and start over
the reset button
prayer lines instead of coke lines on repeat
looking for what i can bring, cuz i know i got something to give
for the facts not the fabrications
that if i can remember i have nothing to lose, then i have nothing to hang onto or be afraid of
that this is life. didn't i ask for it to get messy?
thank you god for shaking shit up. you always fucking deliver.