a diary of what i love and what i do

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

This spring was my first semester back in school since a million years ago and a million years ago the only thing I was serious about was getting my party on. One could say that back then I was getting my "life" education. After all this time, going back to school was both exciting and scary. I was looking forward to learning new things but I was also scared to learn that I was undeniably and uniquely stupid. Irreversibly dumb. Hopeless. Well, I was wrong. I'm not especially stupid or smart. I'm just me....and it's fun. Tonight I submitted my last assignment and the semester is officially over. I worked my ass off in all my classes and went from academic probation to straight A's.                   
                                                                                Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.