a diary of what i love and what i do

Friday, May 27, 2011

There are 3 types of people in the Bay Area. The first being people who know and love Point Richmond. The second being the people who know of it but refuse to visit because of the Chevron oil factories and neighboring ghetto. Lastly, there are the people who don't know about it at all. I am of the first kind. It's a special little town and I love it dearly.

This Monday is their 17th annual Memorial Day sale! The whole town comes together to put on one huge yard sale. It's rad. I have always found treasures for good prices, but this year I will be selling instead of buying (or at least trying). I've been doing some major summer cleaning and have bags of clothes, decorations, misc items and furniture. If nothing sells, I'll just add it to the crackhead collection.