a diary of what i love and what i do

Friday, July 15, 2011

put your money where your mouth is


thank you
that the sky wowed and wooed me tonight
woke me up from my thinking
that very moment when i see lolo's hand writing on a card addressed to me at the bottom of the stairs
a best friend who is so good at paying attention to the details
that she got 4 extra unwarranted years of life
and we are in this shit together through hell and back
to walk the walk and talk the talk
that i can wake up early to get to an 8:45am gyno appt
and handle my vagina business
for a school of children walking beneath my window
the work of looking for work
resentments towards people who have trust funds and parents that pay for everything
and then this program helping me to get to what's underneath that shit
and then the realization that if i want that life i'd have to be someone else, but i like me so...
that it's just money and it's just stuff and at the end of the fucking day it doesn't matter
a higher power delivering some faith in a fashion magazine horoscope
that i get to be a part of kyla and bella's childhood
a sephora makeup hour
sliced pizza on the bench in the sun
a michael jackson living room dance session
arts and crafts at the dining table
how fun it is to be a girl at age 9, 13 or 31.
for the things that come naturally for me most of the time
taking care of children
laughing at myself
jetes
for everything to look forward to and nothing to regret
one little moment at a time
i'm rich bitch!!!