a diary of what i love and what i do

Sunday, June 26, 2011

if god laughs at my plans, then my day planner must be a fucking riot

thank you
for a good book i can't put down
to spend most of the day in bed reading
that what i seek i shall find
and today, i found more freedom
to lose weight without losing my mind
taking care of my body because it feels good
that i get paid to spend time with the most amazing little human beings
for a friendly exchange all in spanish and i actually got by just fine
for the condensation on a glass
one little kibble left in the bowl
an empty disc
mascara that delivers
that Kelly's water broke and soon we all will get to meet Milo
for Sunday night movies cuddled on the couch
a happy lazy family
to feel sexy in tennis shoes and sweats
to love myself by asking for the things i need
for less sugar in my bowl and more sugar for my soul
that to be sexual is to be spiritual
that in the rooms i get to hear fun shit,
like the story of being humbled by one single organic grape on the floor of the grocery store
that god can take the most mediocre items and ingredients to create the most mind blowing experiences